Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week Seven, Day Five

Our renovation is almost done!!! On Friday the stove, refrigerator and cabinet door pulls were installed.


I can't wait to use my new kitchen!


Today my grandparents and Sasha had a tour of the apartment and liked it very much. I also showed it to my Aunt Jodi last night. I can't wait to show it to the rest of my family and friends. As long as they don't try and steal my bones, pigs ears, leftovers, etc., I am happy to have everyone over!

The butler's pantry area is finished as well.

The roll out has been installed in the base cabinet, and the hidden drawer below it is fully functional.

In the bathroom, the shower doors are in. All that's left in the bathroom is to hang the medicine cabinet doors and the vanity doors, and to install the towel bars and vanity handles.

We also decided on Friday to have the contractor repaint the living room, and they started preparing the walls. Since so much in my apartment is going to be brand new, I thought it deserved a new paint job to match. The painting and a few other details should be finished by end of day Monday, and we will be all set to move in on Wednesday!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Excellent read. I like your style...have a good one!/Nice blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete