Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week Seven, Day Four

Lots of progress again at the apartment! (And good thing, because we're moving back in in less than a week!)The Virginia Mist granite countertops were delivered and installed today, and they look fantastic. I now have a nice long countertop to mooch from.




The stove and refrigerator haven't been put in yet, but I figure they have to be installed tomorrow. I am waiting anxiously for these two and may have to go supervise tomorrow.


The sink, faucet, soap dispenser, water filter and dishwasher were also installed. Mom and Dad say that the sink is definitely deep enough to give me a bath. It's over 10" deep counting the thickness of the countertop, and my legs are pretty short. Not good news.



The chandelier, which I've written about often, was installed over the dining area. Mom and Dad are very happy with the placement. I'm not sure what the big deal was, but I like when they are happy because it often means I get more play time and food.



In the bathroom, the plumber installed the shower head and tub spout, and the contractors finished assembling the shower door frame. They also painted the door and trim in the bathroom. Tomorrow the glass for the shower doors should be installed. Everything is looking great and I can't wait to move back in!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment